You need money in immediate future (means within 2-3 years) e.g.
- You are planning to do higher studies in near future
- You need to pay for your college education soon
- You are aware that one of your immediate family members or yourself have to undergo surgery soon
- You need to close a loan soon
- You are saving for down payment to buy a house soon
You decided to live on fixed income e.g.
- You are an older person who needs to live in the comfort of fixed income
- You are a young person who don’t want to work and live off of a fixed income from a windfall family inheritance
You do not have control over your emotional behavior e.g.
- You can not detach yourself from the owned assets/liabilities
- You are not able to admit mistakes
- You panic frequently at home/office
- You can not make decisions without complete information
- You are too adamant to change your views
- You mostly go by your gut feelings
Also Read : You should invest in Stock Market if
In case you have any questions/ queries, please feel free to reach me through Contact Form
Do spread the word among your peers, family members or anyone who can benefit from this blog and asked them to subscribe. But be selfish and take care of yourself first by subscribing before they do.
Enjoy the day and your life. Don’t forget, we are alone in this grand universe and may not get a chance to live again.
6 thoughts on “You should not invest in Stock Market if”
Comments are closed.