Make your travel Medicine free!!
Year end is approaching and probably you would be thinking to go on vacation but do you ever thought of boosting your immune system before you embark on a long travel!!
If you think, that utilising a week before travel to load up on Vitamins and Minerals can help, it’s probably too late already as such measures will only help in long term. They may not harm your system but probably will not help either at short notice!!
Most of us ignore the best things available at our disposal and make things complicated. Let’s see what best we can do with simple and effective measures 🙂
Most important things that can help to boost your immune system before and during vacations
1. Proper Hydration and Enough Sleep – Make sure to sleep properly (7-9 hrs) for 3-4 days before trip. Sleep can be used as a bank deposit to an extent. Proper hydration 2-3 litres per day will also help to boost immune system.
2. Proper Diet – Then comes the diet. Please go extra mile to make sure that diet is composed of both Macro and Micro nutrients in a week before you travel. That will help to keep your immune system at its best.
3. Sanitizers and Wipes – Next step is to keep washing your hands often during travel and keep the hand sanitizer handy. Some antibacterial wipes may help further.
4. Mineral Water – Keep a small mineral water bottle handy just in case you land up at a place where you doubt the quality of water served. More importantly so if you are traveling with children.
5. Fruits and Nuts – Keep some fruits and nuts in your handbag for easy snacking while traveling. This will help to avoid fried foods during the travel.
In case you have any questions/ queries, please feel free to reach me through Contact Form
Do spread the word among your peers, family members or anyone who can benefit from this blog and asked them to subscribe. But be selfish and take care of yourself first by subscribing before they do.
Enjoy the day and your life. Don’t forget, we are alone in this grand universe and may not get a chance to live again.